Tuesday, September 27, 2011

All About Me

I have many interests and hobbies that I like to do outside the professional world. When I'm not doing homework or any projects I like to turn on the TV and catch as many episodes of the Degrassi as I can. This past summer I stared watching the show and I got really into it because it has a lot of drama and things that really happen in high school. When I'm watching TV Degrassi is not the only thing I like to watch, when I can I watch Sports Nation, Espn First Take and Nfl Total Access. I know what you're thinking there all sports show, but you right they are. I watch these shows because they talk about my favorite sport football, but because I like how they debate at who's the best Quaterback, Widereciever etc. Some of the analysts on the show don't really know what they're talking about but it's okay because I get a kick out of watching them make a fool of themselves. Not only do I like watching football and sports shows, but I love to play with friends on the weekends. Every other weekend I go up to Hayward with a friend to play flag football or tackle and I have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment