Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Expectations at Philip and Sala Acedemic High School

High school was an up and down road for me. In my first year I had many teachers who were nice but when it came to the grades I did not catch on that easily. The highest GPA I had that year was a 3.0 and the lowest was a 1.87. I had many struggles teaching whom not to hang out with and turning all of my work in on time. I would say my freshman year was my worst academic year, but it was the best time partying with a lot of the upper classmen. I came back with the mentality that my grades were going to be up and I would have a good football season. I thought that until report cards came out and my GPA was once again a 1.87. The next semester cam around and got the hang of it I ended the school year with a 3.57 GPA. My junior year began and I had two honors class and an AP class. My junior year my grades were good, althought sports was horrible. My senior year my grades were a 2.0 average until I slipped at the end back to a 1.87.

No comments:

Post a Comment