Monday, January 2, 2012

Blog Entry One:Christmas

This year for Christmas I went to church and came home to watch all the NBA games. I wasn't sure if they would have a season sense it was a lock out. I got to see my favorite team, the Miami Heat get redemption to the terrible lost we had last year in the championships. I also received a video game, Out fit and a camcorder. The game I got was Saints Row the third and I love playing it. I haven't stopped playing it for the past five days now. My mom tells me to stop playing it all the time. The out fit I got from my mom was very thoughtful I thought because she bought something that was my style and what I like to where. For the last gift I'm not sure what I am going to do with it because I never video record anything,not even on my phone. I like the fact that I received something because I was thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment